Monday, October 01, 2007

ach! zings! (think: bad german accent)

Ach!

Doc Nagel's Top 100 Things

65. Comedy-juggling/magic acts. I just love 'em. Sunday my loveliest and I hit the Northern California Renaissance Faire ("Faire," you see) with our great good friends Christina and Guerin. We're still recovering, which strikes me as weird.

In any case, we had the opportunity to see both Moonie and Broon in their individual acts, juggling, eating fire (in Broon's case), and in general making an anarchic mess of things.

There's something inherently funny about juggling, magic, and hypnosis, so acts that combine these with comedy are, to my way of thinking, pure gold entertainment er... entertainment no, dammit, I've done that one already... something. Pure something. Anyway, that's #65.

No comments: