Wednesday, March 28, 2007

brief update to the "no entry" list

As of last night, the list of people not allowed in the house has expanded by three:

* Kurt Russell
* Melanie Griffith

Both of them are very nearly terminally noxious to my loveliest. I confess to a higher threshold of tolerance for the Griffith, by which I mean I could probably permit her to use the bathroom on an emergency basis, if the only alternative was to have her avail herself of the mock orange bush in front of our place. Also, possibly, if lives were at stake, but I'm not entirely sure I want to be held to that.

* Quentin Tarrentino

Like some others on the list, I think this just makes good sense. I don't think he's necessarily a violent person, but that's not really the point. I believe he has an unhealthy fixation on - well, on lots of things it's unhealthy to be fixated on.

1 comment:

Bob Kirkman said...

You should add Robert Rodriguez to the list, make it a double feature.