Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My new laptop

I got a new laptop. I'll give a brief account of it in convenient, E-Z-2-read Q&A format:

Q: What kind of laptop did you get?
A: I gots me a G4 iBook.

Q: What?? A friggin' Mac?
A: Yep. Call me weird, -

Q: You're weird!
A: Stop that. I say, call me weird, but my three-year-old laptop running Windows XP and freezing up every hour, especially when I'm trying to do something especially taxing to it, like print a document, was getting pretty damn boring.

Q: Why not one of them super-cool titanium PowerBooks?
A: Because they're $600 more, and the extra power is probably not something I need.

Q: Oh, you think so?
A: Yes, I do. Isn't that obvious?

Q: Who's asking the questions here?
A: That wasn't a question, it was more of a rhetorical threat.

Q: Oh yeah?
A: Look, I've had it with you. I have papers to grade.

Q: Are you going to continue using the E-Z-2-Read Q&A format in your blog?
A: Heck no. You've cured me of that particular impulse. Jerk.

Q: Neener-neener-neener!
A: Grow up, man.

Q: PLPLPLPLBBH!

Q: Hey! Come back here!

Q: Wuss! Come on and fight me, if you don't like it!

Q: HEY!

Q: Huh. He really left. Oh well. Dum-de-dum-de-dum-dum... Crap, no more orange juice! He left the empty carton in the fridge!

No comments: